I KNOW WHY THE CAGED BIRD SINGS, Maya Angelou

I KNOW WHY THE CAGED BIRD SINGS, Maya Angelou

This testimony from a black sister marks the beginning of a new era in the minds and hearts and lives of all black men and women... I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings liberates the reader into life simply because Maya Angelou confronts her own life with such a moving wonder, such luminous dignity. I have no words for this achievement, but I know that not since the days of my childhood, when the people in the books were more real than people one saw everyday, have I found myself so moved... Her portrait is a biblical study of life in the midst of death.
[James Baldwin]

Rp 150.000

Beli Sekarang
Sold
Berat (gram)700



INFO BUKU

Judul: I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings
Penulis: Maya Angelou
Penerbit: Bantam Books
Edisi: 1997
Halaman: 290
Ukuran: 21cm
Sampul: Soft Cover
Bahasa: English
Kondisi: Buku Bekas Koleksi Pribadi
Lokasi:

Kode: Masukkan kode negara.
Telepon: Masukkan nomor telepon.


Checkout Sekarang